I hate being sick! This past week and a half has been no exception but, I see a light at the end of the tunnel (as I hack up lougies). I can’t wait to get rid of this nasty bug!
On the good side though, I spent the time this past weekend alternating between naps and watching a couple of DVDs that had come in through NetFlix. Specifically I got the first three DVDs of Doctor Who series 1 – by series 1, I’m talking about the newest version by BBC Wales and Russell T. Davies. I’ve been watching the show as it has been broadcast on SciFi and it’s just incredible.
Unfortunately, I don’t think SciFi has been broadcasting the Christmas specials (but I could be wrong about that). Anyway, over the next few weeks I am going to be going through the last three seasons again - somewhat inspirational. If for any reason you haven’t seen the new series, I can at least point you to two of the three parter that ended the current season and you can decide for yourself.
I was just watching them and they are just so well done! I can’t wait for the next season! Take a look for yourself:
Last of the Timelords:
Of course, look under related to find the additional parts in sequence.
If you want to see the first part, it doesn’t quite seem complete with it starting on Part Two but you’re more than welcome to check it out:
No comments:
Post a Comment